Solid oak panelling and panelled rooms
Our oak panelling ranges from full height panelled rooms to low level dado style oak or painted wall panelling suitable for period properties and listed buildings. Panels can be raised and fielded or flat with hand carved decoration. Our hallmark is creating authentic replicas of traditional 16th, 17th, 18th century style panel mouldings. Inspiration is taken from the oak panelled rooms of grand town and country houses of the early Tudor to the later Georgian periods.
- Bespoke Design
- Gothic styles 16th and 17th Century
- Georgian 18th and 19th Century including Arts and Crafts style
- Hand Carved Oak Panelling and Frieze Panels
- Fire Surrounds and Overmantels
- Authentic Panel and Frame Mouldings
- Hand Polished Bespoke Finish
- Colour Matching and Antiquing
Whether it's a whole full height 18th century style panelled room, low level wall panels, a decorative panelled roof lantern or a 17th century hand carved fire surround, we understand that adding these architectural detail to your house is a very personal process, everything we do is with a considered approach, using traditional wood work and joinery methods.